Pre-engineered Fire Suppression Systems
- Semi-Annual System Recertification - In accordance with Florida State Statutes 633, NFPA 12, 12A, 17, 17A and the Authority Having Jurisdiction, all fire systems must be certified semi-annually by a Florida state certified company.
- Hydrostatic testing and recharging of pre-engineered fire suppression systems are performed in accordance with manufacture specification, Florida State Statutes 633, NFPA 12, 12A, 17, 17A and the Authority Having Jurisdiction.
Types of Fire Suppression Systems
- Wet Chemical suppression systems - For use on flammable liquids ( restaurant kitchen and vehicle fire suppression systems )
- Dry Chemical - For use in paint booth, and vehicle fire suppression systems.
- CO2 - For use on class B and C fires. ( some flammable liquids and electrical hazards )
- Clean Agent - For use in server towers, server rooms, other sensitive or delicate equipment (including flammable liquids and electrical)